5 Simple Ways To Avoid Possessing Classified Information
By now you’re probably aware of the fact that classified materials have been found in multiple locations belonging to the president. This isn’t great, to say the least. And it seems like something he could have easily avoided. In fact, anyone can easily avoid a sticky situation like this. Here are 5 simple ways:
- Don’t take classified information. Pretty straightforward.
- Don’t become president. Would’ve never happened.
- Don’t become vice president. Ditto.
- Hide them on Hunter Biden’s laptop. Seems to be the second-to-best place to hide things you don’t want other people to see.
- Store them on Hillary Clinton’s private email server. Seems to be the first best place to hide things you don’t want other people to see.
So there it is. Hope this clears everything up.